?

Log in

yuck - Peter Maydell

Jul. 4th, 2015

11:27 pm - yuck

Previous Entry Share Next Entry

Sigh. This evening I discovered that the bottle of mould spray that had been sat in a carrier bag in a corner of the bathroom had apparently suffered some kind of overpressure event, cracked the lid of the bottle, leaked over that area of the floor and left behind a white crystalline residue of who-knows-what... (photo here) I wonder how much of the liquid needed to evaporate into the air in order to leave that much white stuff behind? (The product in question is this, so basically water, sodium hypochlorite (bleach) and sodium hydroxide (caustic soda).)